L' Aura de Cambon
Bordeaux 2018 Left bank
Support Bordoverview: buy your Bordeaux 2018 primeurs at Bolomey Wijnimport Amsterdam.
Read about Bordeaux 2018 on Bolomey Blog. Follow Bordoverview on Twitter.
- Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée (AOC)
- AOC stands for “Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée”. It tells you where the wine comes from, its origin. It also tells you that the wine is made according to the criteria of this AOC.
- Classification (Class.)
- Most of these wines belong to one of the Bordeaux classifications:
- 1st-5th GCC - The famous 1855 Médoc Grand Cru Classé Classification (61 wines). The list starts with the top 5 of 1st Classed Growths.
- 1st GCC a & b and GCC - The St-Emilion Premier Grand Crus (class a and class b) and the Grand Cru Classés.
- CB - The Médoc Cru Bourgeois Classification (1932). Last renewed in 2003 (with at the top the 9 Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel followed by the Cru Bourgeois Supérieur classed wines, this 2003 classification is used for the overviews 2004 - 2006). In February 2007 the classification was annuled by the Bordeaux Administrative Appeals Court, and in November 2007 it was decided that the classification would be continued but without the sub-classes at the top.
- CC Grav. - All Graves wines classified (1959) as Cru Classé de Graves are located in the Pessac-Léognan region (as individual AOC established in 1987).
- Size in hectares (Size)
- This column tells you what the size is of the property in hectares (ha). Note that seldomly all land is used to make the first wine of the estate. Most châteaux also make a second and even a third wine on the estate.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown, Wine Advocate (WA)
- American wine critic publishing on erobertparker.com, starting with the Bordeaux 2017 vintage. She rates the wines on a scale from 75 to 100. An asterisk (*) means that it is the best wine from the château that was ever tasted as a barrel sample. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Neal Martin (NM)
- English wine critic, formerly contributing to Wine-Journal on erobertparker.com, and since the 2017 vintage to Vinous. He rates the wines on a scale from 75 to 100. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Tim Atkin (TA)
- English wine critic publishing on his website TimAtkin.com. Wines are rated on a scale from 75 to 100. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- James Suckling (JS)
- American wine critic James Suckling published in the American magazine Wine Spectator up to and including the Bordeaux 2009 vintage. From Bordeaux 2010 vintage he publishes on his own new website JamesSuckling.com. Wines are rated on a scale from 75 to 100. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Jeff Leve (JL)
- American wine critic publishing on his website TheWineCellarInsider.com. Wines are rated on a scale from 75 to 100. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Jane Anson, Decanter (De)
- English wine magazine. Wines were given 1 to 5 stars, from the 2007 to 2014 vintage the 10 - 20 scale was presented, and since 2015 Jane Anson is using the 100 points scale. Before 2015 the wines were tasted by Steven Spurrier, James Lawther MW and Beverley Blanning MW. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Jane Anson (JA)
- English wine journalist writing for Decanter Magazine and publishing on her website New Bordeaux. She rates the wines on a scale from 75 to 100. For example 92-94 means "ranging from 92 to 94". Sometimes Anson adds a plus (+) to her rating. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Chris Kissack (CK)
- English wine critic, publishing on Winedoctor. He rates the wines on a scale from 75 to 100. Not all wines are (already) rated.
- Consumer price in euro (Price)
- The price shown is the average initial consumer "en primeur" price with tax included. Use it as a guideline, as an indication to assess the prices that you encounter.
- Price change percentage (+/–)
- This column compares the initial consumer price of the displayed year with the consumer price of the preceding year. If both consumer prices are known, a percentage is shown for the price increase (+) or price drop (–).
|l'Aura de Cambon||2018||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||87||·||·||·||90-92||·||·||·||·||·||·||94-96||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2017||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||91-92||89-91||91||·||·||·||·||·||89-91||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2016||Margaux||·||0.5||·||90-92||·||·||·||·||·||91-93||90||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2015||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2014||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||88-90||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2013||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||88-90||16||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2012||Margaux||·||0.5||85-87||·||·||·||·||·||·||88-91||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2011||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||89-90||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2010||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2009||Margaux||·||0.5||91||·||·||·||·||·||91-94||·||·||·||90+||·||·||·||·||·||·|
|l'Aura de Cambon||2008||Margaux||·||0.5||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||16+||·||·||·||·||·||·||·||·|
Top - Restore default data